Monday, November 24, 2008

True Blue Through and Through

This past week was especially intense as we prepared for the BYU vs Utah rivalry football game. To show his support and how big of a fan he is, Cameron decided it was necessary to wear a different BYU shirt/hat/sweatshirt everyday this week. I thought it would be fun to document this, so here you go! I took each picture just as we were walking out the door to head to school. The last picture is of him on game day (with the remote in hand and all).








6 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

DEVOTION!!!! I love how you can see Kenny's orangeness in the background!!!!

Mel said...

Well, I must say that that is pretty amazing. He has a whole wardrobe of BYU stuff. Incredible. By the way, Krista's sister-in-law wanted to throw a baby shower for her, so I guess I am not going to do it. Thanks for offering to help!

Nicole Lloyd said...

Well done Cam :) If only Max Hall could've been as prepared as you were . . .

Ariane said...

I love it! Last year my brother-in-law declared the week before the Holy War "No Red Week." None of us were allowed to wear red for an entire week. I think Cameron just took it to the next level.

Linzi said...

That is too funny! He probably has more clothes than you!

Greg and Michelle said...

How funny! What a great idea to document this!