Friday, October 24, 2008

Pell,Elda,Elle May,Pelda........Brooke!

It is my youngest sisters' birthday and I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday! I dug up some adorable pictures of her growing up and thought everyone would like to see how the cuteness definitely runs in the family (: Happy 14th Birthday Brooke!


















I was six when Brooke was born and I used to think that I was her mother(not literally her mother, I just thought that I was away better mom to Brooke than my mom was), like I would say things to my mom like "I can't believe you are letting her crawl right there, she is going to get hurt" or "that toy has pointed edges she is going to fall and stab herself" etc etc. Also, the title to this post are all nick names that I have had for her over the years. Don't ask me what they mean (cuz I have no idea).

8 comments:

Mel said...

That's a good steak.

Unknown said...

What a fun post. Cute pictures

Greg and Michelle said...

Hey I tagged you so you should check my blog!

Linzi said...

Ha ha.... I've also tagged you! Good luck!

Jewls said...

Hey Hillary! I am so glad I got a blog too and that we can keep in touch! How have you been lately! We haven't seen each other or talked in a while! I miss all the fun summer times we had at my grandma's in good ole' Spokane! Are you still in Rexburg?

Rob and Kali said...

No problem, to be honest i forgot all about the pictures!! I'd still love to get them if it's not too much trouble -it's kjgrl@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for all you do in nursery!!

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hillary! I forgot about you wanting to take Levi!! And I was totally willing too! It was just a really crazy day. Lemme know if you want to again! Thank you so much for offering!You're so awesome!

Lindsey Simon said...

That is totally how I remember you girls. Those pics brought back memories. So cute!