Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

This is actually the first time I have been tagged, so i'm excited (but I hope my answers are not too boring for anyone)Here goes...

5 Things I was doing ten years ago...
1.Well, I was only ten so I pretty much can't remember anything significant but I'll try
2.Playing soccer and our team was amazing!
3.attending Mr. Olsen's fourth grade class
4.Styling hot (and huge might I add) glasses
5.having sweet B-day parties at roller valley with my friends

5 Things on my "to do" list today...
1.Go to work
2.Do homework
3.make dinner
4.Go to the gym
5.call a friend

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.FRUIT!
2.popcorn
3.granola bars
4.almond joys
5.kit kats

5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire...
1.pay for all school
2.buy a house
3.make a good food storage
4.keep the rest for savings- i know that's boring, but oh well


5 Places I've lived...
1.Spokane, WA
2.Rexburg,Idaho
That's all!

5 Jobs i've had...
1.Call Realty Inc.
2.Cinnabon
3.Spokane Valley Sports Club
4.RA at an apartment complex
5.Elegance in White

5 people I tag...
1.AnnMarie
2.Jessica Robinson
3.Mishawn
4.anyone else who would like to do it!

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I accept!! I have never been tagged! This will be fun!

Monica McCoy said...

I cannot believe you have only lived in two places. Crazy! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving. You'll be in Spokane right?

Rob and Kali said...

Thanks for getting the pictures to me! Gracie LOVES being in nursery-
kjgrl@yahoo.com

Mel said...

I was planning to tag you with that same one. Oh well!

Krista said...

Kris and I are definitely up for doing something for Cam's birthday. I think Kory and Mel will be in Utah for a wedding that weekend, but we are always free!:) Just call us (509) 435-3011.

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hillary! I saw that you have someone in your blog list named Adrian Munk- I thought you were just a really big fan of the show Monk. LOL