Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home



After we got back from our cross country travels we went back to our apartment for one day, just long enough to unpack, do laundry and re-pack to go home to Spokane for about a week. Hillary's cousin Jordan was having his wedding reception on friday so we went up for that and to just hang out with family before school starts back up. We had lots of fun seeing everyone and it went by way too fast. We took lots of pictures with family so here you go...
The Skelton kids-I'm not sure how Cameron and I look like the youngest when we are actually two of the oldest
I got to have a girls night out with a bunch of my friends from Spokane and it was a blast!
Cameron and his youngest brother Scott
My grandma and I
Skelton kids at the reception
Thompson grandkids(minus Justin and Garrett)

Favorite cousin! (Staci)
We got to see our friends Jon and Michelle Spear which was fun, but the best part was holding new baby Nixon. 
He is such a cute baby

5 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

WOW! That looked so fun, I wish we could have gone. I did not realize all the cool things you guys were doing back east. It looks like a blast. I bet coming home for school, etc. was a bit of an adjustment. Good luck with the semester!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I can't believe that's little Scottie Lovinger...he's all grown up. I didn't know your wife was related to so many people in Spokane. That's cool. It sounds like you guys are enjoying life. You are a very cute couple!

ammunk said...

Hillary thought a baby was cute?! Just kidding! Rachel warned me of this.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

My you guys have been doing a TON of traveling. Glad to see you are having a blast with family and friends.
P.S. Say Hello to your grandma for me Hillary. I truly think she is the most amazing woman ever!

Celeste said...

Love the pictures and you KNOW I love the Spokey-D pink blouse! I have one in every color!! I'm thinkin about starting a blog dedicated to that store :)