Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No pictures?

So, I just realized I have never done a post that didn't have any pictures in it, and since we don't have anything really picture worthy in our lives right now I will just do a quick update without pictures...

well we are a few weeks into a new semester. Cameron started the Nursing program and it is keeping him plenty busy. He is taking a few pre-med classes on top of his nursing stuff which makes him even more busy and occupied with homework. He also still works up at the health center, so needless to say it will be a long busy semester for him.

I am also in school full-time but I have managed to schedule all my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can work all day on Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturdays. I luckily have a great job where I can get some homework done while I am there. I am trying to graduate sooner than I should for when I started, so I am also taking 3 BYU independent study classes.

Cameron and I still love our apartment and are continuing to get to know new people in our ward which is always fun. We faithfully watch the BYU football games every Saturday, so if you are a fan too and want to come watch with us, you are more than welcome(Cameron's parents upgraded our cable for his birthday so we get the channel that the games are on).

Other than that, there is nothing really new or exciting going on in our lives right now. We did go to the BYU-UCLA game a couple weeks ago so I will put up those pictures when we get them from Cameron's parents.

8 comments:

Kim Skelton said...

Thank you for the update!

Kim Skelton said...

That last comment was from mom, not Paige.

Monica McCoy said...

Wow, Cameron does have a busy schedule. It is good practice for future schooling though. That is awesome that you can work so much and get homework done too. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We are gonna be in Spokane.

Nicole Lloyd said...

So if I want to come over to watch the games . . . :) Sorry this is me still just trying to find anything to occupy my time while at work. :) Have a great day!

Megan Marie said...

we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu (so I can get your email address) if you'd like an invite. Thanks!

Unknown said...

You guys are sure busy! I bet it is nice when you get a moment together! Nursing is a pretty demanding major huh?

Linzi said...

You did leave your email address so no worries. We won't be going private for a few more days. By the way....you are the best neighbor!

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hey Hillary! Just checkin' out your blog...and wanted to say hey!