Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nursery Fun

I am the senior nursery leader in our ward and last week we had the idea to take pictures of each of the kids in front of the temple. It didn't quite work out as well as I had planned since there were several kids out of town and the ones that were there had a hard time sitting still long enough to get a decent picture. So there are a bunch of pictures of them playing and of snack time and then at the end I put in the attempts of good, cute pictures of them in front of the temple. I love being in nursery and always come home with at least one funny story to tell cameron about something that one of the kids did or said. If you are reading this and you see your child, know I love spending every sunday teaching and playing with them, they actually end up teaching me much more than I teach them I'm sure. 


This is a very popular hat in our nursery
One of the most loved play activities is definitely bouncing on this big ball 
the "hat" again
waiting for parents at the end of the day

Snack time! I couldn't get this first one to turn the right way so here it is anyway
Graham Crackers are a favorite 

We like to just kick back, relax and put our feet up after a hard day at... church?

She is cute and boy does she know it
This is the TEMPLE flower that she picked when we turned our backs for a second. It ended up being a good present to give to her mom though (:
A great picture, one of the only good ones though
Sorry, these are a little out of order but here are a couple more cute ones from snack time

A try at a "group" picture of all the kids that were there this Sunday
She kept closing her eyes on purpose and then laughing really hard when I showed her the picture with her eyes closed
Another pretty good one

Pretty good too

3 comments:

Rob and Kali said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for taking intrest in the kids-it's good to know they are in good hands.
Do you think I could get copies of the pictures of Gracie?

Megan Marie said...

How fun are you?! I think about how little I remember about being a kid and having pictures of my nursery class would have been really cool!

Linzi said...

I hope you guys are having tons of fun! Guess we'll see you later on tonight! Sorry about the bike in your front porch. Just kick it out of the way or knock on my door.