Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family time

This past weekend Cameron and I took a quick trip to Provo to visit lots of our cousins. We went out to eat (at places that Rexburg doesn't have, which is most restaraunts), played some football, went shopping and had a great BBQ with everyone. We had a way fun time and are excited to see everyone again for Jordan and Amy's reception in Spokane!

Steph and Staci making the fruit salad before the BBQ. Funny picture of Staci, but she said she wanted to make it onto our blog so here you go!

Chopping up TONS of fruit

Relaxing at Stephanie's apartment

Again, great picture of both Cole and Staci

This is my cousin's son Blake, he loved squirting himself in the face with the spray bottle. He was soaking wet, but loved it.

Uncle Jordan with Blake
Justin making the hamburgers
Monica, Amy, and Jordan. Amy and Jordan are engaged and will be getting married in August.

Cam and me
Putting out the fire on the grill

Time to eat!
My brother Cole, not sure what he is doing though Laughing

We never took a whole group picture of all of us, but this is somewhat close. It is just missing me (since I took the picture) Jordan and Amy.
Thanks for a fun weekend everyone!



3 comments:

Krista said...

It is so fun to see your family Hillary. Brings back lots of memories. Hey if you see Jordan before he gets married tell him thanks for sending me an invitation. You'd think several years of friendship would at least get me an invitation, but guess not. Hey when are you and Cam gonna hang out with the Mengs in Rigby?

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I loved all the pictures. It has been years since I've seen Cole. Glad you're doing well.

Ann Marie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I miss steph and staci! Cole is a funny guy! Haha! That pic of him and staci is great! Glad life is going great!