Monday, June 30, 2008

Star of the Show

This last Friday Cameron performed in a piano show on campus called "Grand Pianos Live". It was a little crazy trying to get something ready to play at the end of the semester and with a huge research paper due in just a few days, but he did great and the crowd loved him. I am very proud of him and jealous of his amazing piano skills.


Here he is playing on the stage, with his cool guy piano player sports coat and all.
Rockin' out
The happy couple after the show. I'm not sure what we are laughing about here, but it must have been good.
Invading my space!
Here he is with one of the posters that was up around campus promoting the show.
I've been having trouble getting my videos to upload, so once I get that working I will post one of him playing in the show.

3 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I think it is great that he is still playing piano. What song did he play for the show? I bet it was awsome.

ammunk said...

Cameron you played in Grand Pianos Live?! How cool are you!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I have been looking everywhere for that piece. Would you mind making a copy and sending it to me? I once had just the first 2 pgs and only needed the 3rd. I searched everywhere, in every music store, online and even searched through moms music. I never found it. Here's my address if you get a chance. THANKS!
6334 Outlook Dr.
Citrus Heights, CA 95621