Thursday, June 26, 2008

Island Park

We had so much fun last weekend when our friends Jon and Michelle invited us up to Michelle's family cabin in Island Park. We were there for two days and they were packed with fun things that we don't get to do very often. We played horseshoes, went canoing, went four-wheeling, played with the dogs, West Yellowstone, fed the fish at Big Springs, went shooting etc. It was a fun weekend and I didn't get a picture with all four of us, but we will get one soon. I also might be adding more pictures when I get some that Michelle took.


We got to go canoing. There were lots of shallow parts though where Cameron and Jon had to get out into the freezing cold water and push us to a deeper part. Thanks guys!This was Cameron's way dirty face after him and Jon went for a joy ride on the four-wheelers.

Still way dirty in the cabin


Friends (and the same height?)

Cameron found this typo on the menu at a place we ate at in West Yellowstone. We all thought it was funny and kinda gross too. (Under the Honolulu Lulu it says it is made with "a touch of SWEAT and sour sauce"

We had a fire and made S'mores


Old Buddies

We got to go four-wheeling, it was way fun

Going up the big hill


We each had to take a picture with our ringer


Jon had good technique

7 comments:

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hey Hillary! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! You got some great pics! I love the one of the typo on the menu! We are trying to figure out a good time to have you guys over for dinner....sorry it's taking so long!

ammunk said...

Wow! Your trip sounds like it was really fun! The whole sweat and sour sauce thing is kinda sick though. :(

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Glad to see you are doing well and having so much fun. Keep us posted on all your fun events!

Linzi said...

I am so jealous! I love Island Park/West Yellowstone. I'm glad you guys had fun.

DaNae said...

It looks so pretty up there. I totally miss grass and trees since I am in the desert. And you guys are such a cute married couple.

Unknown said...

Wow that looks so much fun!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I am a friend of Cam's and Kory's sister. It's so fun to see those three boys together again. Crazy bunch! I sure wish we could do something fun like that...enjoy it while you can!