Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun weekends

The last two weekends we have been able to do some pretty fun things. Two weekends ago we went to one concert on campus on Friday night and then another on Saturday. Then, this past weekend we got invited out to Island Park for a couple of days which was a blast. There is something wrong with either my computer or my pictures because it keeps telling me that there is an error when I try to add them. SO i just thought I would give this quick update now and I will post pictures and details of the weekends as soon as I can get the technical situation figured out.

4 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey Lovingers,
So glad you said hello. Congratulations on your wedding. I'm so happy for the both of you. And yes, I do remember teaching you piano sooooo many years ago. Your brother Cole took at the same time. I'm actually teaching now as well, and I still have the books I originally taught out of. I used to mark the books with a smiley face for you and a star for Cole. I always giggle when I those books out to teach from. You were both great students. I hope you stay in touch.

Linzi said...

Hey! I found your blog and your wedding pictures are so cute! I hope your next door neighbors aren't too annoying :)

Greg and Michelle said...

Yay for more blogging buddies! I am glad that you found us!

Rob and Kali said...

HI-I'm happy to find your blog, thanks for being such great nursery teachers to Gracie and all the other children!! She loves going.