Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grant Walking

Well, I am finally getting around to posting about this big event. Grant is officially a walker... actually, now that I have waited so long to do this update he is a runner. Seriously, running all over. Once he got the first couple steps he caught on SO quickly. He works up a sweat EVERY day now, no matter how little clothes I put him in or how cool it is. He started out on Sunday September 4th (just a few days short of being 13months old) with just four or five steps and by the next Sunday he looked like he had been walking for years. He kept taking laps around the church building and by his 10th or so lap we were getting comments on how funny he was that he just wanted to keep going and going. People kept asking how long he has been walking and when I would say "he learned this week", they were shocked. Here is a video of the first few steps and then a video of him today. I couldn't even get him to go at a full run, but it's pretty close. Enjoy!


7 comments:

Courtney Low said...

Hil he is SO adorable!! I adore the stage when they first start walking. I just think its so dang cute

AubsandKenny said...

Cute! Wow, he is speedy.

Christy said...

Very cute! Isn't amazing how our little boys have gone from babies to toddlers so very quickly! I can't believe it. It's fun, but sad all at the same time.

Adrian said...

What a little speedster. Cute!

Katie Elaine said...

Yay! So FUN and so CUTE!

JKGROSS said...

so cute! I can't believe he is walking already! Your life is over as you know it :0) He's going to be EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!

Collin and Joy said...

Amazing! He is growing up so fast! {what happened to his 1st birthday?} You guys look great. And I am so glad that you are all doing well.

It's amazing how time flies, huh?

Love, The Winks