Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Year Later and More in Love Than Ever




On December 28th Cameron and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and how much we have been able to do and see. Some of the highlights include:


January: Moving to Rexburg(well Cam moving,I was already here) and starting a new semester at BYU-Idaho.

February: Taking a weekend trip to Las Vegas with Nicole and Tyler to see Grandma Carole. We also got to see Blue Man Group while we were there...SO cool!

March: Trucking along in school(nothing too exciting that month)

April: Finishing winter semester

May: Cameron found out he got accepted to the Nursing program

June: Went to Island Park for the weekend with Jon and Michelle.

July: Went to Provo to visit family for the weekend

August: Huge cross country road trip with Nicole and Tyler. Saw places like New York, DC, Boston, Nauvoo, and much more.

September: BYU v. UCLA (aka the most fun football game ever!)

October: Cameron's 26th Birthday

November: Hillary's 21st Birthday. Thanksgiving in Spokane.

December: End of another semester, Christmas, celebrating our wonderful marriage together.


Since our anniversary was on a Sunday this year we decided to celebrate the day before. We went downtown and saw a movie and then went out to dinner. After dinner we walked around Riverfront Park and drank hot chocolate. It has been a great year and we are excited for many more to come.




13 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

YAY for marriage! Congrats guys.

Nakiesha said...

I miss you guys! I am so glad for blogs. Wow married for one year and still in love that is the best start for many more, congrats!

Kim Skelton said...

I loved this posting. You two are so cute.

AubsandKenny said...

Aww, I love the pictures. Man, that went quickly! Congrats. Also, I guess you got through the hardest year right ;)!

Christy said...

Congrats Hil!!! One year down and many many more to go!!!

Mel said...

You guys are practically still newlyweds.

Jewls said...

Congrats Hillary! Isn't being married fun! You guys are way cute together! Heres to forever!

Krista said...

Congrats on your first year! Marriage is great isn't it! Now since you got the first year done..any kids on the way:) Just joking...enjoy the two of you while you can. Call us soon.

Linzi said...

Wow....a year already. It just seems like yesterday that I was watching a suburban full of perfectly packed new boxes being unloaded and carried into your house. Whoever packed it must have been a tetris genious.

Greg and Michelle said...

Happy Late Anniversary you guys! You are a beautiful couple!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been a year. I'm so happy for the two of you. Good luck with the next year. I'm sure it will be just as eventful as the first.

Jewls said...

Hey Hillary! So I found out today that my cousin Leeanne is friends with your sister! She is actually friends with your hubby's sister too and a lot of siblings of my Spokane buddies! I just thought I would share that lil tidbit of information! Hope things are going well for ya!

Jewls said...

She said they are friends her name is Leeanne Frahn I dunno I guess they were in some music stuff together and I dunno but it is a way small world. I was like hey I used to hang out with Hillary every time I went to Spokane!