Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scottie Saves the Day!


Cameron's brother Scott had JUST gotten back from his mission to Brazil while all my crazy hospital stuff was going on. He was SO nice and offered to come out and help me since cameron was so busy with school. We are so grateful Scottie came to spend 11 days with us. He was such a HUGE help to me as I've been working on getting better and the boys (all 3 of them) LOVED getting to play with and spend so much time with him. We can't wait for Christmas! 




He even made us some authentic Brazilian food! yum!


when I felt up to it, we even took him to our very favorite Patterson's Pumpkin patch. We all had a blast. 



He got to watch Grant play a couple soccer games






Workout with Cameron

Went to lunch


Grant's favorite slide at the pumpkin patch






Love this pic of Scott and Cody




























Cameron and the boys went to Kirtland one day and left me to get some rest






Grant sad that Scottie has to leave



No comments: