Monday, April 9, 2012

Rachel's Wedding



Back in January I drove from Spokane to Billings, MT for one of my best friends weddings. Cameron and Grant stayed in Spokane while I went. It was a super quick trip, and a long drive alone(drove all day Friday, did wedding stuff all day Saturday, drove back all day Sunday), but it was WELL worth it. It was so fun to see my friends from college and get to spend time with them since we all live so far apart(Utah, California, Ohio, and Alabama).

At the hotel the night before the wedding. So much fun getting to hang out like we were roommates again!
SO happy!

The things I do when i'm back with my crazy friends...
The beautiful couple! It was really cold taking pictures and Rachel was a trooper the whole time! Adrian was the photographer so I got to walk around being her assistant. It was a lot of fun.
Friends!
The bride and her brothers


Love her

oh boy...
can't seem to keep a straight face

SOOO much fun! I love that we all stay in touch and hopefully we will get to keep seeing each other semi-regularly!

3 comments:

Linzi said...

I was married in the Billings MT Temple! You look gorgeous in purple :) So glad you were able to spend time with old friends.

Krista said...

What a fun, quick get-away. Its so fun to see old roomies! I LOVE your house. It has such charm. Oh and even though the nook for the baby isn't "THE" anouncement, I hope there's one coming soon! ;)

Adrian said...

LOL! You probably could not keep a straight face for the same reason I couldn't, Elissa pinching our butts...