Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adrian's Wedding

Right after we got back from the rafting trip we came home, unpacked, re-packed and left again all within about ten hours or so. We headed down to Salt Lake to see my good friend Adrian, from college get married. It was a beautiful day and the bride looked gorgeous. It was fun to see her and I was also really excited to see my friend Rachel who I hadn't seen in a year! It was so good to see her and spend the day just chatting and laughing like the old college days (:


I was very proud of my bargain shopping for our hotel. It was a Hampton Inn that I got for way cheap, but I wanted to still get a nice one. This one looked really nice online and got good reviews, but you still never know. I was very pleasantly surprised when we got there. It was really big and everything looked brand new and way good for the deal I got. Just had to share my proud little moment on this trip.


The night before the wedding, my cousin Stephanie invited us over to her new apartment for dinner. She made a delicious meal and it was so fun to see all my cousins who live in Utah. This is Cole, Amy(my cousin Jordan's wife) and Garrett.


Here are Rachel and I outside the temple. It was SO good to finally see her.


Cameron and I outside the temple


Not sure what we were laughing about here, but I thought it was a cute picture.


The beautiful bride. She looked so happy, and I am so happy for her. Congrats Adrian!


After the wedding and before the luncheon Rachel, Elissa, Cameron and I decided to go take a tour of the conference center. This is on the roof.




The girls

2 comments:

Krista said...

Wow, what a fun summer. Rafting, camping at Glacier, and staying in hotels. I'm jealous.

ammunk said...

I am still so happy that you could be there! You have no idea how much that means to me!