Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick Trip Home

Two weekends ago we made a REALLY quick trip home to Spokane for my cousin Garrett's homecoming. We couldn't leave until about 7pm on Friday because Cameron had to work till then. so we roll into Spokane at about 2am on Saturday, go straight to sleep for about 6 hours and then get up to get ready for my cousin Baylee's baptism. Cameron was playing the piano for it so we had to get there even earlier than normal. The baptism went well and it was fun seeing all my cousins and family there. After the baptism, we went home and changed and headed over to the Lovinger's house to see everyone over there. It was fun to see them and we had quite the adventure spontaneously cutting down a big tree in the backyard. We had dinner back at my house and then had a firepit with a bunch of people and that was fun. the next day we had family pictures taken since it was the first time in a long time that ALL my cousins were together and it probably wont happen again for a while. After pictures we headed over to the church for Garrett's homecoming. He did an AWESOME job, I loved his talk and I'm so proud he's my cousin! Immediately after sacrament meeting we jumped in the car and started the drive back to Rexburg. We got in at about midnight and went straight to bed because we both have 7:45 classes on Monday morning. All in all it was a fun trip and I'm glad we went. It was so fun getting to see everyone and having a little break from school.

My family eating dinner Saturday night


All the Thompson grandkids



I have a video of the tree cutting at Lovinger's house, but it's not working right now. I'll try to add it asap.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow, I can't believe Garrett is home from his mission. Where did the time go? What a cute bunch, I'm glad you got to see all your cousins.