Saturday, May 24, 2008

My own blog!


Well, I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now (pretty much because I have become addicted to reading blogs), but I have finally gotten around to doing it. Cameron and I got married December 28, 2007 and moved down to Rexburg about a week after we got married. We have been living it up in the college scene (if that includes going to bed at 9pm), and are having lots of fun just hanging out together and meeting new people in our ward. I decided that I would do a quick summary of our lives to catch everyone up from our wedding until now, so here goes...

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Congrats on getting into the nursing program. That's the program that Toby went through and we loved going to BYU-Idaho. Fun photos, looks like you guys are doing well!
Tammy (Mullin) Thornton